Welcome to Spring Hills FC (Home of the Stallions)
Expressions of Interest for 2015 are now open.
To submit your expression of interest to play with Spring Hills FC in 2015 please complete the expression of interest form and we will respond as soon as possible
Trials for all age groups will commence in February. Watch this site for further dates and times for the individual age groups or keep up to date with all the latest news from Spring Hills FC via our Facebook page www.facebook.com/SpringHillsFootballClub
Trial Dates and Times for 2015
Please see below the trial times for the 01st February. The groups trialling will be U12's through to senior women's teams for the 2015 season.
The Under 7 to Under 11 trials will commence Sunday 15th February and times will be advised at a later date.
** ALL PLAYERS WANTING TO TRIAL IN 2015 NEED TO COMPLETE AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST ONLINE PRIOR TO THE COMMENCEMENT OF TRIALS.
THIS INCLUDES PLAYERS FROM PREVIOUS YEARS. **
|Trial times for 01st February 2015|
|Main Ground||Junior Ground|
|U12 Boys||10:00am to 11:45am||U12 Girls||10:00am to 11:45pm|
|U13 Boys||12:00pm to 1:45pm||U14 Girls||12:00pm to 13:45pm|
|U14 Boys||2:00pm to 3:45pm||U16 Girls||2:00pm to 3:45pm|
|U15 & U16 Boys||4:00pm to 5:45pm||Senior Womens||4:00pm to 5:45pm|
|U17 & U18 Boys||6:00pm to 7:45pm|
*** Players are to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the trial to be confirmed as trialing and to obtain a trial number ***
Call for Volunteers
It is a requirement for all parents of players within the club to volunteer at least 20 hours of the time each year. Spring Hills FC committee have invested a substantial sum to get the facilities up and running at Springside, including the canteen, and we urgently need people to volunteer to assist both through the week and on the weekend.
If we do not get volunteers for the canteen unfortunately we will not be able to provide a consistent service as it is not fair or equitable that the manning of the canteen fall to just a few loyal people.
Please approach either your coach, a committee member or send us an email if you are interested in assisting with the club.
Are you interested in being part of the club as a volunteer? We are looking for people to help with the following areas:
- Canteen Duties
- First Aid
- Ground Marshals and Facilities Manager
1st February 2015
Training commences for 2015 winter season
|Sun 30th Aug||
Junior League Season Concludes
Sat 05th Sept
Men’s’ Seniors and Reserves Season Concludes
Sat 10th Oct
U7-U11 Presentation day at Springside
Sun 11th Oct
U12-U18 Presentation evening at Sheldon Receoptions
- 2013 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 26th Feb 2014 can be download here.
- 2012 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 27th Feb 2013 can be download here.
- 2011 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 8th Feb 2012 can be download here.
- 2010 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 9th Feb 2011 can be download here.
- 2009 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 25th Nov 2009 can be download here.
- 2008 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 12th Nov 2008 can be download here.
- 2007 Annual General Meeting - Minutes of the AGM held on 13th Feb 2008 can be download here.